Pearl Izumi brings the best of two worlds: the stiffness of a racing shoe, and the look and feel of a legendary Pearl Izumi running shoe. The X-Alp Seek IV WRX has the racer's delight, a carbon sole, but it's rubber lugged so that you can still climb hills or walk over obstacles without doing the zombie shuffle. The built-in lace garage is cinch-easy tightening with zero lace ends to get caught in your chain, and IonMask technology keeps feet dry, cool and happy.
- Ion mask technology offers water resistance with breathability
- Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off the bike cushioning and comfort and on the bike power transfer
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Built in lace garage eliminates drivetrain interference
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- 1:1 Energy Foam technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019