A technical shoe designed to deliver superior comfort and durability for aggressive all-mountain riding. The seamless upper provides hours of comfort in or out of the saddle. A new sole featuring a ¾ length composite shank and Vibram rubber provides maximum grip, longevity and pedaling stiffness.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper delivers all-day riding comfort and durability
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure System reduces hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Low-cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Nylon composite ¾ shank for efficient power transfer and off-the-bike versatility
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Aggressive lugged Vibram Megagrip compound outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2020
Otherwise these work well. A bit “technical-looking” as they are very black and chunky. I honestly don’t prefer that but the shoes otherwise are really very comfortable and click in well to my SPD pedals.
I like the ratchet strap at the ankle. Again kinda technical but they work really well and fast.
These should stand up to a lot of trail use and abuse!