Pirelli P Zero Race Tubeless Road Tire Description:
With the industry leaning toward tubeless road tires, Pirelli took their P Zero platform and through the development of a new tread compound and incorporation of tubeless technology, has produced the perfect all-rounder tire for high intensity training and racing. By including their Techwall+ casing, the P Zero Race remains quite robust and puncture resistant.
Note: 28 and 30mm tires are compatible w/ hookless rims at a max of 73PSI. 26mm is NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- All the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder
- Tread pattern designed to shed water in wet condition for consistent and controllable grip
- SmartEVO compound enhances grip in all weather conditions and provides a low rolling resistance
- Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Bead: Folding
- Compound | Casing: SmartEVO | TechWall+
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
- Puncture Protection: Sidewall
- Inflation: -
- Color: Black w/ Red Label
- Weight: 274g (700 x 26mm), 294g ( 700 x 28mm)
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2023