Light up the night on your commutes or training rides with the Planet Bike Blaze 500 SLX headlight. On its highest setting, this light lives up to its "Blaze" moniker as it puts out a brilliant 510 lumens of light for two hours. The two lesser intensity steady beam options provide run times of 4.5 and 9.2 hours if you happen to be out for extended periods of time at night. Furthermore, there's a Superflash mode that's ideal for daytime riding safety as well as a Courtesy mode that's optimized for bike paths and quiet residential streets. In the Courtesy mode, the light has a slow pulse between 140-170 lumens that allows you to see and be seen while being considerate of oncoming traffic.
The Blaze SLX 500 also features a re-chargeable lithium ion battery, a convenient tool-free handlebar mount, as well as a lightweight, compact, and durable means to see and be seen after dark.
- Cree XPL LED provides a brilliant 510 lumen output on brightest setting
- Modes: High, Medium, Low, Courtesy, and Superflash
- Lumens: High=510, Medium=260, Low=130, Courtesy=140-170, and Superflash=500
- Run times: High=2 hours, Medium=4.5 hours, Low=9.2 hours, Courtesy=20 hours, and Superflash=43 hours
- Amber side lights provide 275 degrees of visibility
- Lithium ion battery charges in 5 hours via included USB micro cable
- Built-in low battery indicator and smart charging technology
- Tool-free handlebar mount
- Weight: 142 grams
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018