From quadzilla climbs to twisty serpentine descents, the Loam dropper post capitalizes on PNW's best-in-class reliability with their shortest, lightest, and most customizable package to date. By shortening the overall length and adding 25mm of tool-free travel adjustment, PNW aimed their sights on providing more drop over a wider range of frame designs and sizes. This equates to more distraction-free descents with fewer saddle taps as the terrain gets rowdy.
- 25mm of tool-less travel adjustment allows riders to customize their post for their application
- Adjustable air cartridge allows the rider to dial in their dropper's return rate with personalized pressure
- With a redesigned air cartridge and stanchion, the Loam dropper is on average 40g lighter than its predecessor
- Machined channel on the mid-cap is home to a textured silicone band that you can match to your bike or other PNW cockpit components (Includes black band)
- Weatherproof sealed cartridge means that the Loam dropper won't let you down when the conditions get sloppy
Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
Travel: 125mm, 150mm, 170mm, 200mm
Weight: 504g (30.9, 150mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 3, 2020
It was a good upgrade from the specialized command post I had been using for years.