The Octal X SPIN further develops the award-winning Octal road helmet, tailoring it to the needs of the gravel and cyclocross riders. With an extended shell covering more of the helmet liner compared to the Octal, the Octal X SPIN benefits from enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight. The Octal X Spin includes extreme ventilation, aerodynamic efficiency, a unibody shell construction, an EPS liner, SPIN technoplogy, as well as POC’s proven aramid bridge technology. All these features come as part of POC's whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction improves helmet strength.
- Helmet integrated with SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Very lightweight construction
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
Color: Hydrogen White
Weight: 261g (S), 282g (M), 314g (L)
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2020