Returning a brand new item, in its original packaging is easy!
Write your order number on a piece of paper, place inside the box and mail it back to us at:
424 Otterson Drive suite 160
Chico, CA 95928
9348 D Ducks Ln Ste. A
Charlotte, NC 28273
Is the item new, but the packaging opened? Is the item used or defective?
We are still happy to help you, just contact us first for a return authorization.
1-800-705-2215 or email@example.com
Standard Return Policy
We will accept any New and Unused product for Refund or Store Credit within 30 days from purchase. In very rare circumstances we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise that requires an exceptional amount of labor to process. Original shipping cost will not be refunded, but due to our $99 free shipping policy most items ship for free to begin with.
We also understand that life happens. In the case where you are not within the 30-Day time frame, please give us the opportunity to provide a solution specifically for you.
Damaged Package Claims
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of your package). Customers with damaged packages can file a claim directly with us. We will most likely request that the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification. Nashbar may also require that photos be taken of damaged packages and or parts for inspection purposes. Photos of damaged goods will help us expedite the process and provide a better resolution.
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. All packages shipped by Nashbar are insured for 100% of the package's value. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
NOTE: Nashbar is not responsible for return shipping, nor any fees associated with return shipping.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below.
- Nashbar services international and domestic customers.
- Do not accept returns of products containing fuel, lithium polymer batteries or other hazardous materials.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Nashbar & Hobbies is not responsible for damage incurred during the shipping process, nor for packages shipped to, but not received by Nashbar (lost in transit). Please insure packages and avoid shipping methods of carriers that do not provide tracking.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
- Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Nashbar.
- Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- When applicable, the customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties and taxes associated with the service and shipment of product.
How To Return Merchandise To Nashbar:
Email, call, or Live Chat with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives. If you are contacting Nashbar by email, please include your Order Number, the part numbers and quantities you would like to return, a brief explanation of why you are returning the item(s), and your preferred method of reimbursement.
• Once your return has been approved, we will send you a copy of the Return Information Form, which will include the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please print this form and include it with your returned merchandise.
• For your convenience, the shipping address is included on the Return Information Form. Please cut out the address and attach it to the package.
• While packing the merchandise to return to Nashbar, please use packing fillers inside the box to protect the items from damage during shipping.
• Please insure any packages being returned to Nashbar. In the event that the package becomes lost or damaged, the carrier will reimburse you for the merchandise. Nashbar is not responsible for returned merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
• A notification will be sent to the email address listed on your Nashbar account when the refund has been applied, or the store credit is added to your account. Please note: This may take 1-3 business days after the package has been received.
• VIP Rewards Program point credits used to purchase products are non-refundable.
• If you choose to refuse your package upon delivery, once we receive the package back to our store, we will refund your order minus the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge associated with your package. We receive the return shipping charge from the carrier once the package has been returned to us.
• For packages that arrived damaged, Nashbar may require photos of the package (and parts) for inspection purposes. These pictures will help expedite our internal process and provide a faster resolution.
• Discounts applied to an order, such as coupon codes, will be divided evenly amongst any returned merchandise; Nashbar lists the discounted price, along with the normal price, on the order invoice you receive from us. If you have any questions about the discounted price and how it's applied, please call Customer Service; we will be glad to help!
Defective Merchandise Return Policy
If you receive an item that is defective please contact Customer Service immediately by phone, email, or Live Chat. Most Manufacturers allow us to process Warranties in-house. In some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that is found to be free of defects.