The Profile Design 1/Twenty bar represents a quantum leap forward in the fit and performance of road handlebars. The 1/Twenty is one of three handlebars in Profile Design's DRiVe series, which conforms to rider morphology rather than forcing riders to adapt to the bar. The series features progressively sized bars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions.
The 1/Twenty handlebar, situated in the middle of the DRiVe series with a medium reach and drop, provides ergonomics that suit the body positions of most riders, or riders who seek a performance-oriented hoods position with an aggressive position in the drops.
- Double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight, strong, and stiff
- Drop, reach, and bend best suited for most riders, or riders who seek an aggressive position in the drops
- 31.8mm diameter for full length of the top portion opens up a wider array of comfortable hand positions
- Seamless transition from bar to shifter hood for optimal ergonomics
- Canted, 4-degree design of drops provides a wider array of hand positions
- Dual radius arc of drops eliminates sharp angles and pressure points caused by more traditional drop shapes
- 120mm clamp area compatible with clip-on aerobars
- Reach: 75mm
- Drop: 137mm
- Anodized matte black finish
- Weight: 313 grams (42cm)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018