The Profile Design 1/ZeroFive bar represents a quantum leap forward in the fit and performance of road handlebars. The 1/ZeroFive is one of three handlebars in Profile Design's DRiVe series, which conforms to rider morphology rather than forcing riders to adapt to the bar. The series features progressively sized bars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions.
The 1/ZeroFive handlebar features the most compact design of the DRiVe series. It's best suited for smaller riders, or riders preferring a small variance between the hoods and drops positions.
- Double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight, strong, and stiff
- Drop, reach, and bend best suited for smaller riders
- 31.8mm diameter for full length of the top portion opens up a wider array of comfortable hand positions
- Seamless transition from bar to shifter hood for optimal ergonomics
- Canted, 4-degree design of drops provides a wider array of hand positions
- Dual radius arc of drops eliminates sharp angles and pressure points caused by more traditional drop shapes
- 120mm clamp area compatible with clip-on aerobars
- Anodized matte black finish
Width: 38cm, 40cm, 42cm,
Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
Weight: 305g (42cm)