The Quarq TyreWiz is a tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight and durable, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. Powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery. Easy to install by simply un-threading the existing Presta valve core and threading the TyreWiz sensor into the valve stem. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
- Compatible with Presta-style valves that have a removable valve core
- Works with both tubed and tubeless systems, and tires with anti-flat sealant
- iOS and Android smartphone app displays personalized recommendations, current tire pressure, and provides low/high pressure alerts
- Easily connects to IQ compatible Garmin devices and Wahoo devices to provide real-time data
- LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range
- Durable; IPX7 dustproof and waterproof rating
- Lightweight; total weight of 10 grams - added weight of only 6 grams to your current tire
- Powered by a CR1632 (300hr) long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery
Usage: Designed for road, mountain, or gravel
Weight: 10g per sensor for proper wheel balance
Wireless Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+, NFC
Companion App: Android(Jellybean 4.3 or newer). Apple(iOS 9 or newer)
Battery Type: CR1632
Data Resolution: 0.1 PSI
Data Accuracy: +/-2%
Dustproof/Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Package Contains: Two (2) TyreWiz sensors, batteries and valve core removal tool.
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2018
With that said, the CR1632 batteries that came with the Tyrewiz were dead. Multimeter read .001v when measuring the batteries.
Outside of that, the install was rather straight forward. installed on a pair of Cannondale Knot64 wheel and Continental GP5000 S TR tires.