Race Face Atlas-Cinch Crank Arms.
- The benchmark in Freeride and DH rated cranks, now lighter and stiffer
- Forged 7050 aluminum crank with web bracing to cut out unnecessary material
- Optimized crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface, CNC machined from 7050 alloy
- Future-proof proprietary Cinch system offers interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, swappable width 30mm alloy spindles, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards
- *BB sold separately, use RF-291* for English 68/73mm, BB92 or PF30 BBs (BB cup spanner sold separately, use RF-2997)
- For use with Direct Mount ring or spider, attach using a Park BBT-22 tool (use PK-5823, sold separately). Boost compatible spider also available, RF-3296
- Made in Canada. 792g with BB (175mm with 36t ring)
|BCD Rings:||64/104mm (separate)|
|Interface BB:||Cinch (68/73mm)|
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Sunday, August 7, 2022
Tuesday, Feb 22 2022 (4 months ago)
Race Face Atlas Cinch Crank Arm Set (Blue) (170mm)
Great product, speedy delivery!! I upgraded to the atlas cranks because I wanted a shorter crank arm, I liked the blue, I wanted to stick with race face because they’re indestructible, reliable, lightweight ish, and were in stock.