The Race Face Chester pedals are here for the party. With a burly nylon composite construction this pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to rip down some trails. The concave body means that all 8 of the replaceable pins make contact with your shoe to provide outstanding control.
- Tough nylon composite platform with improved grip contact points molded into body along axle line
- 8 bottom-loading hex traction pins per side
- Better tolerance fit for pedal pin nuts in body to eliminate any risk of stripping when removing old pins
- Fully sealed, 100% serviceable cartridge bearing and DU bushing system
- Platform dimensions: 110 x 101 x 18mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2020