Ritchey Alpine JB Gravel Tire Description:
The Ritchey Alpine JB Tire is built to ride wherever your two-wheeled journeys may take you. It rolls beautifully on all-day rides along smooth country roads, yet it has enough tread to gracefully navigate roads with minimal municipal maintenance or long stretches of gritty gravel.
The Alpine JB WCS features 120 TPI and employs the unique VFA tread design - a pattern that's mostly recessed in the rubber of the tire, rather than relying on protruding knobs more commonly found on such tires. Thanks to the inverse tread, rolling resistance is smoother compared to traditional knobby tires, yet grip and confidence remain inherent features. An added benefit is that the Alpine JB is more durable because there are no knobs to wear down.
Note: This is the tube-type version of this tire (not tubeless compatible)
- WCS model with Stronghold casing for additional puncture resistance
- Multi-surface tire for use on anything from smooth pavement to gravel
- Inverse tread design allows a smooth ride with low rolling resistance
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Bead: Folding
- Compound | Casing: - | Stronghold
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
- Puncture Protection: Yes
- Inflation: -
- Color: Tan Wall
- Weight: -
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2019