The venerable Santini brand delivers Italian craftsmanship plus worlds of experience from designing cycling clothing for the sport's champions since the 1960s. Their BN 1190 Max Bib Tights exemplify their commitment to quality materials and superb design for cool to cold weather riding. The bib tights sport Santini's Blizzard Thermal Comfort fabric that's breathable to keep you dry and comfortable as well as sporting a brushed interior to enhance warmth. The Max2 chamois represents the latest evolution of their Coolmax-constructed chamois pads. Its anatomic shape and multiple-density foam are optimized for comfort on rides up to 4 hours in duration. Additionally, the 10-panel construction plus articulated knees ensure proper pedaling ergonomics.
- Blizzard Thermal Comfort fabric is breathable, durable, and has high pilling resistance
- Max2 chamois features Coolmax fabric for moisture wicking capacity, no stitching in contact with the skin, a central channel for perineal area pressure relief, foam padding that's optimized for comfort on rides up to 4 hours in duration, plus anti-bacterial properties
- Brushed interior ensures warmth on cold days
- 10-panel design and articulated knees provide superb pedaling ergonomics
- These tights do not have any ankle zippers
- Made in Italy
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019