The Schwalbe Procore Tubeless Conversion System allows you to run super low tire pressure to drastically improve performance. With its two chambered system, you can run your tires as low as 10 psi in the outer chamber. The inner chamber, with 55 to 85 psi, protects your rim from denting and makes it harder to accidentally burp your tire. A special dual-valve allows you to individually select each chamber when you pump your tires. This flexible system works with most tubeless tires 2.25" and wider so you can chose your favorite.
- Reduce flats and dented rims with the Procore system while running your tires at lower pressures for improved grip and control
- Run your tire at 10-20 psi, with the inner chamber at 55-85 psi protecting your rim from denting and less chance of burping the tire
- Can be used with any tubeless mountain bike tire wider than 57mm (2.25") and is compatible with rims of an internal width of 23 - 40mm
- Set includes: (2) Procore inner tires, (2) Procore special tubes, (2) tubeless rim tapes, Doc Blue sealant, and tire levers
- Sold as a set of 2 with all necessary components for 2 wheels
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018