Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
When it comes to a device to facilitate fitness and adventure, the Garmin Fenix 5 GPS Multisport Watch provides an impressive array of features to maximize your workouts. This sleek and compact watch has a rugged build, vibrant glass lens, an excellent battery life, and an adjustable brightness setting making it perfect for an assortment of outdoor activities, including cycling. The Fenix 5 utilizes Elevate wrist heart rate technology that lets you keep tabs on your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. The watch provides the means to monitor your performance, training, and recovery and provides a suite of running features to optimize your workouts. In addition to running functions, the Fenix 5 offers feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing, and paddle sports (including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing), too.
The Fenix 5 provides comprehensive navigation and tracking capacity to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. Additionally, the Fenix 5 is equipped with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity while the watch's smart notifications let you receive email, text, and phone call alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. Furthermore, other connected features include automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community plus live tracking and social media sharing through the Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile applications.
- Wrist-based heart rate technology enables 24/7 data collection without wearing a chest strap
- Bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting ensures great readability in all ambient conditions
- Running features such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation, and vertical ratio
- In addition to running functions, Fenix 5 offers feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing, and paddle sports (including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing)
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity
- Smart notifications to receive email, text, call, and other alerts right on your watch
- Automatically uploads workout data to Garmin Connect
- Customize watch with free downloads from Connect IQ
- Rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons, and rear case
- Comfortable silicone strap
- Re-chargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life of up to 2 weeks in Smart mode, up to 24 hours in GPS/HR mode, up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
Size: 47mm x 47mm x 15.5mm
Display size: 1.2" (30.4mm) diameter
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Memory/history: 64 MB
Waterproof: Up to 100 meters
Color: Slate Gray/Black
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2020