Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The next generation of dual-sensing power meter pedals is here. Garmin Rally RS200 Power Meter Pedals up the ante with an abundance of new and powerful features. Tested to the extreme, they are designed to be reliable, durable, and facilitate quick transfer between bikes. Advanced Cycling Dynamics enable monitoring of more than just power and cadence; the Rally is capable of measuring metrics including: left/right balance (to compare which leg is working harder), power phase (to look at power production in the pedal stroke), platform center offset (to ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal), and seated vs. standing (so you can gauge which position is more effective). To top things off, the Rally features a transferable spindle that can be installed with other Rally pedal bodies (sold separately). This makes it possible to use the same power meter with both road and mountain cleats.
- Installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike.
- Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect™ app makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
Side: Dual Power Sensing
Battery Type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
Battery Life: Up To 120 Hours
Water Resistance: IPX7
Max Rider Weight: 230 lbs (105 kg)
Cleat Type: SPD-SL (Shimano Road)
Q-Factor: 53 mm/55 mm w/ Supplied Spacing Washer
Stack Height: 12.2 mm
Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2021