SCRATCH & DENT: Shoes are brand new and unused. Missing the shoe box and the pictured accessories. Loose Shoes Only!
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Our lightest, stiffest and most breathable shoe, the P.R.O. Leader v4 features groundbreaking technology from top to bottom. The high-tech seamless upper minimizes pressure points by eliminating all stitching. An asymmetric closure places dual IP-1 Boa® reels slightly off-center to avoid sensitive areas on top of the foot. The sole and upper are joined using a unique unibody construction to deliver a super low 5mm stack height for a powerful pedal stroke. Electroplating provides an unexpected flash of color to the bottom of this high-performance shoe.
- NEW 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double Boa® IP1 reels allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13)
- 1:1 Insole System allows independent left and right arch and forefoot various canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics
- Replaceable heel bumper
Cleat Compatibility: 3-Bolt
Closure Type: Boa
Sole Material: Carbon
Weight (Pair): -
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2020