The SDG Radar Mountain Saddle offers a great blend of performance and all day comfort. The Radar takes the best features from the Circuit, Fly and Duster P saddles, and combines them into one revolutionary saddle.
- Free Float Comfort Flex – Position of rail inserts to increase wing flex and rider comfort, while enhancing pedaling efficiency.
- Optimal Pressure Distribution – Platform designed to minimize pressure on both perineum & sit bones.
- Flat Forward Design – Allows free movement on the saddle to shift weight around in aggressive riding positions.
- Peri Canal Groove – Pronounced center channel on the saddle to ensure pressure relief.
- Hidden Undercut - Cutout in the base to provide extra perineum comfort.
- Nylon Glass Base Bridge – Provides extra support to ensure optimal power transfer
- Nose Platform – Provides extra support when shifting to the front of the saddle when climbing.
- Rear Buzz Cutout – Extra tire clearance for modern 29’rs at full compression.
- Microfiber Top with Kevlar protected sides.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: Titanium Alloy
Cover Material: Synthetic (Microfiber/Kevlar)
Discipline: Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2019