2022 SE Racing DJ Ripper HD Bike Description:
You definitely won’t get the blues while riding this blue beauty! Those color-matched blues put the DJ Ripper HD over the top this year. The frame is modeled after the legendary PK Ripper, featuring Floval tubing and a looptail rear end. And you can’t miss the tapered integrated head tube & super stiff bottom bracket yoke. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. For stopping power, the bike is equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. No doubt about it, the DJ Ripper HD is the most stylish and raddest dirt jumper in existence.
- 6061 aluminum frame with Floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks
- 6061 aluminum handlebars
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system and dual piston rotors
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm Travel, 1.5" Tapered Alloy Steerer Tube, ABS+ Externally Adjustable Compression to Lockout & Rebound, Alloy Stanchions, ACT Air, Internal Shim Stack High Speed Damping
- Headset: Sealed Tapered Integrated Headset (1-1/8"-1.5")
- Stem: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts (31.8mm Clamp) (40mm Reach)
- Bars: 6061 Aluminum (29" Width) (2.5" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Musthroom II Dual-Ply Grips with 45 years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (160mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Sprocket: SE Racing Alloy Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Thru Axle Hubs (20mm) (110mm) (32H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hub (135mm) (32H)
- Cog: Cassette (12T)
- Front Rim: Double Wall Rim (32H) (35mm)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Rim (32H) (35mm)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ (26 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ (26 x 2.125")
- Seat: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- Seat Post: Pivotal Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release Seat Clamp, Alloy, (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Shiny Blue
- Weight: 29.5 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 15.4"
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.2"
- Standover: 29.5"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2022