Designed by Kris Fox, his signature Guadium BMX bike is part of SE Racing's Dirt/Street/Park series. Made from a durable 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted main frame with an integrated head tube and seat clamp and full Cr-Mo SE Fork with tapered-legs, this bike is ready to shred.
The Gaudium features an Odyssey Springfield brake kit with incredibly stiff brake arms that are easy to adjust and come equipped with an Odyssey brake lever, Quick Slic cable and Odyssey Ghost brake pads. The SE 3-PC V-Ridge cranks with a 25-9 micro gearing and sturdy 6061 aluminum SE sprocket are made for endless grinding and a fast response and extra-wide 2.4" tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings.
Built tough and designed to shred, this bike is for you if you're longing for some of that amazing Kris Fox style.
- Kris Fox signature model, 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted main frame, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp, machined mid-bottom bracket, micro dropouts, removable cable guides and brake mounts
- Full Cr-Mo tapered-leg SE forks with cut-out clearance for pegs
- SE Pivotal seat with lightweight nylon Pivotal seatpost
- Odyssey Springfield Brake Kit. Incredibly stiff brake arms, easy to adjust, and comes equipped with Odyssey brake lever, Quick Slic cable and Odyssey Ghost brake pads
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with 25-9 micro gearing and 6061 aluminum SE sprocket
- Odyssey Twisted plastic composite pedals
- Alienation Deviant and 440 double wall rims
- Rear hub with 4-sealed bearings and female axle, front hub with 2-sealed bearings and female axle
- Extra-wide 2.4" tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019