By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XXL frame with a 21.7" top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts. This is the perfect frame to match up with high-end race parts to take you to the top of the podium.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with Floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Comes equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8” axles
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- Sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.5 pound frame weight
Material: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing
Fork: Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts
Headset Type: Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
Seat Clamp: Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: 20mm, 15mm and 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included
Suggested Rider Size: 5'3"+ 5'10" (160-178cm)
Weight: Frame 3.4 lbs / 1.54 kgs Forks 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kgs
Toptube Lengths: 20.5"
Head Tube Angle: 74°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Chainstay Length: 14.3"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Standover Height: 22.3"