The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and is still the ideal dry sack for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil fabric featuring CORDURA® yarns it's the perfect choice for modular packing to organize your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro. The semi-translucent fabric means that it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag, and if you're really organized you'll make use of multiple color options to find things even easier. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
- 30D siliconized Cordura Nylon fabric construction is highly durable and provides a smooth finish
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure produces a water tight seal and doesn't wick moisture
- Double stitched and tape sealed seams
- Reinforced stitching for greater strength on all stress points
- Super compact and lightweight