The Selle SMP Evolution Saddle is for cyclists with narrow pelvises who seek lightness without neglecting minimum padding.
- Cover: "Primo fiore" genuine leather carefully selected: soft, pleasing hand to the touch, compact and durable surface
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7.1 x 7.1mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Real Leather
Discipline: Road, Mountain, Gravel, Cyclocross, Commuter
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2020