This is the Shimano SH-RP5W Women's Road Bicycle Shoe with Boa closure. Featuring a sleek, stylish synthetic leather upper, traditional tongue, and ample venting throughout. The lower hook and loop strap is now paired with a Boa dial closure up top. This allows you to make micro adjustments to the shoe closure, giving you just the right feel, where the shoe stays secure without sacrificing comfort. The stiff, lightweight sole has exceptional pedaling efficiency, so you can lay down the power when climbing or sprinting. Comfortable enough for long days out on the road, or intense spins on the trainer. With the performance generally reserved for more higher end racing shoes, and the simple yet stylish design, it's a clear choice for those women looking to upgrade their cyling footwear.
- Soft, synthetic leather one piece upper with traditional tongue provides ease of use and absolute all day comfort.
- Boa dial closure system adjusts to various instep heights and shapes
- Women's specific fit for a more natural, comfortable feel
- Durable, wide heel pad for walking stability
- Minimalistic aesthetic avoids the clutter of over-design with a clear focus on function performance
- Light weight carbon reinforced nylon sole balances stiffness and comfort
- Works with all 3-bolt road cleats.
- Weight: 234g (Size 40)
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2018