Dura-Ace is Shimano's flagship group, built on many technical innovations. Dura-Ace relies on Shimano's most advanced manufacturing technologies to give class-leading performance for all riders centered on delivering concentration, control and confidence.
You are your bike's engine. You need to remain free of distractions. Dura-Ace lets you concentrate on the ride by making shifting and braking as easy as possible. Redesigned shift levers and new smooth polymer coated cables for mechanical Dura-Ace give shorter lever stroke and lower shifting effort for easier, faster shifts. Electronic Dura-Ace Di2 shifters have improved ergonomics and feedback. And a new 11-speed cassette means that you can always find the right gear.
Whether it's the slick, smooth action of mechanical Dura-Ace, the lightning-fast electronic shifting of Dura-Ace Di2 or the improved modulation of symmetrical dual-pivot brakes, Dura-Ace gives you maximum control. The unique needs of road racers, time triallists and multisport athletes are met with a range of shifter and brake options.
For maximum performance, you need to have confidence in your equipment. Dura-Ace delivers unparalleled reliability, with a PTFE coated chain and new polymer-coated cables boosting durability as well as giving smoother performance. Dura-Ace Di2's electronic shifting puts effortless and precise shifts just a button push away, regardless of weather conditions. And the new Dura-Ace Hollowtech II crankset with asymmetric spider design guarantees maximum power delivery.
- 11-speed drive train with a range of gearing options for all situations
- More compact lever hoods for improved comfort and control
- New asymmetric four-arm crankset optimises power delivery
- Lighter shifting and braking action thanks to shorter lever throw and new polymer-coated cables and a new PTFE coated chain.
- E-tube single-wire connections on Dura-Ace Di2 to simplify installation and give clean looks
- More compact battery for Dura-Ace Di2 with internal mounting options
- Improved shifting feedback and multiple shifts on Dura-Ace Di2
The complete group is again more lightweight than before. The total weight of the mechanical Dura-Ace is 1978 grams and the total weight of Dura-Ace Di2 is 1957 (both excluding wiring)
- Automatic trim function for stress-free riding
- Similar operation to mechanical Dura-Ace for intuitive use
- Digital operation reduces the chance of human errors and minimizes the chance of missed shifts
- Efficient design for increased weight savings
- Water-resistant cables for durable performance
- Diagnose problems and customize function with Shimano E-tube Project
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11
- FD/Shifter Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
- Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
- End Type: Di2
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018