The Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 11-Speed Double STI Lever Set feature all of the halo level technologies of the race proven Dura Ace line. The hidden or secret buttons on top of the lever hoods can be programmed toany function including Garmin/bike computer control function like screen changing, lap timer start/stop, or camera operation.
- More control and confidence in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
- Light weight
- Carbon composite plastic material of hood
- More intuitive, quicker shifting operation
- More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position
- Customizable function to fit any riding style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE project
- Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly
- Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness
- Openable hood cover
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Easy replace hood cover
- Openable hood cover
- Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
Dura-Ace is Shimano's flagship group, built on many technical innovations. Dura-Ace relies on Shimano's most advanced manufacturing technologies to give class-leading performance for all riders centered on delivering concentration, control and confidence.
You are your bike's engine. You need to remain free of distractions. Dura-Ace lets you concentrate on the ride by making shifting and braking as easy as possible. Redesigned shift levers and new smooth polymer coated cables for mechanical Dura-Ace give shorter lever stroke and lower shifting effort for easier, faster shifts. Electronic Dura-Ace Di2 shifters have improved ergonomics and feedback. And a new 11-speed cassette means that you can always find the right gear.
Whether it's the slick, smooth action of mechanical Dura-Ace, the lightning-fast electronic shifting of Dura-Ace Di2 or the improved modulation of symmetrical dual-pivot brakes, Dura-Ace gives you maximum control. The unique needs of road racers, time triallists and multisport athletes are met with a range of shifter and brake options.
For maximum performance, you need to have confidence in your equipment. Dura-Ace delivers unparalleled reliability, with a PTFE coated chain and new polymer-coated cables boosting durability as well as giving smoother performance. Dura-Ace Di2's electronic shifting puts effortless and precise shifts just a button push away, regardless of weather conditions. And the new Dura-Ace Hollowtech II crankset with asymmetric spider design guarantees maximum power delivery.