The Shimano M540L Mountain Pedals are an exemplary value with their open, mud-shedding design, easy entry and release, plus durable construction. Drawing inspiration from Shimano's flagship XTR group, the M540L shares a similar sculpted shape and open design at a more affordable price point that maintains Shimano's renowned SPD reliability and performance.
- Open design works well in muddy conditions
- Aluminum body is lightweight and tough
- Chromoly spindle with 8mm Allen wrench fitting
- Low-maintenance sealed bearings for smooth performance
- Includes Shimano SH51 cleats
- Weight: 350 grams/pair
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, April 8 2020