This is a pair of PD-R540 SPD-SL pedals from Shimano. The PD-R540 SPD-SL features design concepts that have been proven in Pro Tour racing. With extra-wide platforms, wide bearing placements, quick entry bindings and low profile designs, the PD-R540 allows you to transfer your power directly to the pedals.
- Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Large binding target for quick engagement
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 330g pair
- Choose from Black or White
Cleat Retention Indicator:
Cleat Retention Adjuster:
BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
Pedal Body Material:
330g (Cleats 70g)
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014