The Shimano RC7 Road Cycling Shoe is a full-featured competition shoe optimized for comfort and pedaling perfomance. Dual Boa® L6 dials allow micro adjustments to the Powerzone wire guides giving you a just right fit that's secure and comfortable. The lightweight carbon fiber composite sole has a high stiffness rating of 10 out of 12 on Shimano's scale, ensuring you'll be putting your power to the pedals, while the synthetic leather upper with perforated venting means your feet will be comfortable going the distance. If you're looking for a shoe that you can wear on every ride route, and race day, the RC7 has got you covered.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce energy loss while pedaling over long distance
- Supple yet durable synthetic leather with perforated venting
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide hold forefoot securely
- Light and supple perforated synthetic leather upper for superior fit and cooling
This product was added to our catalog on January 30, 2020