The Shimano SH-AM501 Mountain Bike Shoes provide performance, protection, comfort, and style for gravity riders. With these shoes, you will feel one with your bike out on your next downhill attack. The SH-AM501 feature a high-grip rubber sole with toe and heel traction tread that improves walking capabilities. The pedal channel offers great stability for a shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in, allowing an efficient even when not clipped in. These kicks are perfect shoes for gravity and enduro riders seeking that competitive edge.
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability
- Pedal channel for a stable connection when not clipped in
- Single strap secures and protects your laces
- Alternative lace color included
- High-grip rubber outsole with toe and heal traction improves walking
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
This product was added to our catalog on January 30, 2020
I substituted the Time ATAC cleat and haven't noticed the 'click-clack' noticeable from my Mtn Bike Shoes
Word to the wise: I was very surprised at how HEAVY the shoes are, but they perform well. I probably won't pack them for traveling with a folding bike through.