The Shimano SM-SH56 SPD Cleats are replacements for all Shimano SPD clipless pedals, featuring an easy-to-unclip multi-directional release. Ideal for casual or fitness riders looking for more clipless pedal confidence, these will allow you to clip out either on the outside or inside of the pedal. Lifting and twisting your heel can also release the pedal. Not recommended for performance off-road and pavement riding – choose the SM-SH51 cleat instead.
- Multi-directional release; works with all SPD pedals except PD-M858
- Stock replacement cleat for all Shimano SPD pedals
- Regularly replace cleats to maintain proper pedal function and foot stability
- Frequent riders should replace their cleats at least once per year
- Use with 2-bolt fitness, mountain bike, or gravel shoes
- Includes bolts and hardware
Cleat Bolt Pattern: SPD
Due to supply chain issues, many Shimano cleats are out of stock. Check out our Shimano SPD Cleat Alternatives.
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2023