This is the Shimano Ultegra Di2 Climbers Switch for road bikes. This remote switch can be placed in a second location, (usually on the handlebar tops), for the ability to shift gears without reaching out to the hoods or drops.
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070 and Ultegra 6770 Di2 systems; not compatible with Dura-Ace 7970 Di2
- SW-R600 Remote climbing shifter has a 265mm length built-in E-tube wire
- Proper placement allows the rider to shift the rear derailleur up or down with the right thumb while in a climbing position
- Unit is designed to be mounted on the right-side top section of a drop bar, adjacent to the stem
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions