The Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Derailleur, modeled after the Dura-Ace R9100, offers extended gear ratios of up to a 34 tooth cog (Medium Cage). The smooth and quick shift performance punches above its weight class. The derailleur features the Shimano Shadow RD design, which gives it a sleeker and lower profile.
- Shimano Shadow RD low-profile design
- Pulley maintains consistent distance to cassette for increased shift stability
- Maintains smooth, compact appearance
- Stable shifting performance
- Pulley follow-up in certain distance
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD construction
- Race endurance for less damage in crashes
- Adapted for race specific frame design
Speed: 11 Speed
Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road (11 Speed)
Shift Mechanism: Cable Actuated
Max. Tooth: 30T (Short Cage), 34T (Medium Cage)
Min. Tooth: 11T
Chain Wrap Capacity: 35T (Short Cage), 39T (Medium Cage)
Cage Material: Carbon/Aluminum
Chain Retention: Shadow
Weight: 200g (Short Cage), 210g (Medium Cage)
This product was added to our catalog on April 19, 2018
Install and cable routing was very easy.
Setup was just as easy. Using a hex head driver to adjust the limits is so much easier and more precise than a screw driver.
Shifts fast and with little effort.