The Shimano Ultegra RX805 GS Di2 11-speed derailleur is the sister derailleur to the Ultegra R8050 Di2 derailleur, but features a "clutch," or what Shimano calls Shadow RD Plus technology. This is designed to reduce chain slap, noise and improve chain retention on bumpy section of riding surface. It is ideally suited to cyclocross, gravel and adventure riding. With it's GS long cage, the derailleur is compatible with up to a 34 tooth cog. With Di2, you get fast, reliable, electronic shifting that is completely customizable via the E-TUBE Project.
- Pulley maintains consistent distance to cassette for increased shift stability
- Low-profile, "Shadow" design
- Stable shifting performance
- Optimized slant angle
- On/Off switch for integrated clutch
- Ready to work Di2 eTube systems
- Capable of "Synchro-Shift"
- Compatible with all Di2 products that use E-Tubes
Series: Ultegra RX805
Maximum Sprocket: 34T
Minimum Sprocket: 11T
Maximum Front Difference: 16T
Total Capacity: 39T