Finding that perfect balance between stiffness for power transfer and flex for easy hiking in a women specific shoe is easy because you've just found a pair of Shimano SH-WM63 Women's Mountain Biking Shoes. They have a stiff injection molded plate so you can race them, and when the time comes for walking/hiking, a lugged rubber sole give you the cushion and traction you need.
- Women's specific fit ready for racing or performance mountain biking
- Women's specific fit offers a lower, narrower, heel and lower volume toe area
- Aggressive injection-molded mud-shedding tread pattern provides excellent traction when off the bike
- Reinforced plate in the outsole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Synthetic leather upper features mesh panels for breathability and comfort
- Easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by two offset and cuttable hook-and-loop closure straps that eliminate hotspots
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019