The Shimano XC90 Clipless Shoes will give you the edge whether you race or do any other sort of outside riding. The XC-90 employs Dynalast technology to lessen braking loss and provide more pedaling efficiency. Shimano made sure that power is transferred to the pedals by optimizing the sole stiffness and giving it a 1.7mm lower profile (compared to the earlier M315 model). The spikes and blocks on the outsoles are configured in a way that promotes dirt-shedding to maximize performance. The result is a dedicated race shoe that allows you to unleash your power to the max.
- Heat moldable Custom-fit Technology
- Rovenica ultra-fine fiber synthetic leather
- Supple, lightweight, comfortable with excellent elasticity
- Superior durability and high abrasion resistance
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot with reduction impact
- Cross X Strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Anti-slip heel material prevents heel lift
- Custom-Fit insole, heat moldable insole with adaptable arch wedge provides custom natural foot support
- Shimano Dynalast provides a precise fit and improves pedaling efficiency
- Ultra-stiff carbon fiber midsole shank and outsole plate
- Mud-shedding polyurethane lugs and metal toe spikes for increased traction in extreme track conditions
- Lower stack height provides superior energy transfer and lower center of gravity
- Cleat Compatibility- SPD
- Color- Blue
- Weight- 627g (Size- 40)
- When tightening the straps, snug them up, but do not over-tighten, as it may result in breaking the strap or buckle. Breakage due to over-tightening is not covered under warranty.
Dans Comp offers a variety of BMX Clipless Shoes.
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2019