The Shokz Openmove Bone Conduction Headphones allow you to listen to quality audio while remaining aware of your surroundings. The open-ear design skips the ear canal and delivers sound straight to the inner ear. Created with versatility in mind, and designed for everyday use. These headphones are IP55 waterproof, feature 6 hours of battery life, and utilize simple command control buttons for changing songs or adjusting volume. The Openmove model brings you the best-in-class bone conduction technology and better features at an entry-level price. Bluetooth 5.0, PremiumPitch 2.0 Stereo Sound, and 3 EQ settings for customizable listening.
- Open-ear listening: No wires. No bulk. No limits. Bone conduction technology leaves ears open to ambient sounds.
- Lightweight + flexible: Designed to fit your every move. Our open-ear headphones feature wraparound titanium to ensure comfortable long-term wear.
- Sweatproof: Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
- Music + calls: 6-Hour battery life and dual noise-canceling mics make taking calls or listening to music effortless.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Reliable connectivity up to 33 ft (10m) and multipoint pairing
- 3 EQ settings: Human Voice, Standard, and Earplug Mode for customizable listening
- PremiumPitch™ 2.0: A premium audio experience every time
Battery Life: 6 Hours
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Microphone: Dual Noise-Canceling Mic
Moisture Detector: No
Frame: Partial Titanium
Water Resistance: IP55 (Water-Resistant)
Multipoint pairing: Yes
Standby time: Up to 10 days
Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0
Wireless Range: 33 Feet
- Openmove Headphones
- Silicone Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cable
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2020