The BC 14.16 is a useful tool for the adventure cyclist. It features altitude measurement including current altitude and gradient displayed both numerically and graphically. Offered in both wired and wireless versions. Cadence is also an available option.
- Speed Functions: Actual speed, Average speed, Comparison of cur./avg. speed, Maximum speed
- Distance Functions: Trip distance, Total distance (Bike 1/Bike 2)
- Time Functions: Ride time, Total trip time (Bike 1/Bike 2), Trip section timer
- Altitude Functions: Current altitude, Current gradient, Trip altitude gain, Maximum trip altitude, Total altitude uphill (Bike 1/Bike 2), Altitude graph
- General Functions: Full text display with seven available languages, Predefined tire sizes, two adjustable wheel sizes, Automatic start/stop with motion sensor, Back-up function via memory chip, Battery status display (receiver + transmitter), Automatic bike recognition, Automatic pairing, Backlight, Watertight, Current Temperature
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2020