For all of those tight spaces which need the smallest most compact disc chuck on the market.
- Threads into any Schrader pump head
- Can only be used to inflate Presta valves
- Exclusive CompressionHead design can tighten gasket over 200% by simply tightening cap
- CompressionHead allows you to adjust fit for even the most worn presta valves.
- True no-holding disc inflation on ALL style Presta valves including threaded stems
- Full metal construction, no plastic parts to wear or fail.
- Available only in BLACK
Since Moser's hour record of 1984, SILCA has set the standard in adapting your pump head to work with the world's fastest wheels. This latest version is 100% US manufactured in 6066-T6 aluminum and uses our new high-tech 252 Elastomeric internal gasket. This unique bright red gasket borrows from industries which require air-tight seals in the harshest of environments, and tests to a life expectancy of more than 5X the carbon filled rubber or Buna-N materials. The 252 gasket mates with a new compression head design allowing the user to tighten the gasket fit by nearly 200% by simply tightening the cap. In tests with a major disc wheel manufacturer, the new SILCA Disc Adapter literally blew away the field by posting a blow-off pressure of 393 psi, more than 3X the pressure achieved by any competing design.