This version of the classic lever-lock chuck is produced in Taiwan from nickel plated brass and stainless steel. We looked at more than a dozen variations on this design from numerous suppliers before finding one that worked this well. We also worked hard to find a vendor with values in line with our own. While most SILCA parts are produced in house, this one is not. The supplier we selected is certified by both TUV and ISO for quality and safety, and just as importantly is RoHS compliant, meaning that they have eliminated all toxic and environmentally hazardous chemicals from the products and manufacturing processes they use. We believe strongly that protecting the environment as well as the health and safety of the employees producing these products is not simply a nice idea, but is our duty.
- Lever locking design holds tight on all Schrader valves, simply depress lever, slide onto valve and release. For optimal sealing, chuck may be tightened down onto valve further by rotating.
- Environmentally friendly electroless nickel plated brass and stainless steel construction
- Fits all 1/4 and 6mm pneumatic hose
- No plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Connects much faster than thread on type chucks and disconnects instantly with no air loss from valve