While you may best know Smith Optics for stellar performance eyewear, they're also equally adept at creating world-class helmets. The Smith Forefront is a full-coverage helmet ideal for all-mountain riding or racing that sports a distinct, eye-catching design. Smith took a patented tubular core structure of Koroyd material and combined it with EPS to produce a system of materials called Aerocore, which are designed to surpass current standards at low and high speeds. What you get is up to a 30% improvement over standard EPS impact properties, awesome ventilation and protection, plus reduced weight and volume.
Finding a precision fit is an easy endeavor via the VaporFit retention system while the X-Static liner plus ultra-light webbing provide incredible comfort. Smith really dotted every "i" and crossed every "t" as the Forefront also sports an integrated camera and light mount plus includes a goggle retention strap.
When it comes to extreme venting, protection, and safety in a lightweight design, the Smith Forefront is truly at the vanguard every time.
- Lightweight Aerocore In-mold construction
- Ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material
- VaporFit retention system provides back ratchet dial for a simple, precision fit
- Low-profile X-Static liner is soft, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- Compact, detachable visor with 3-position adjustment angle
- Integrated camera and light mount
- Goggle retention strap in back to hold goggles in place
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019