Perfect for the wanderer in everyone, the Smith Rover MIPS mountain helmet raises the bar when it comes to comfort and protection out on the trail. Using Smith's proven Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd, the Rover's clean design offers better protection where and when it matters most. Furthermore, this version of the Rover features MIPS technology. A helmet integrating MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology into its design creates a sliding layer between the outer shell and the head that allows the helmet's outer shell to slide relative to the head so rotational forces are decreased.
Finding a precision fit is a breeze courtesy of the VaporFit retention system while the X-Static liner plus ultra-light webbing provide incredible comfort. The helmet's 18 vents and AirEvac ventilation technology ensure cool comfort and the integrated visor is just what you need to keep glare and rain from affecting your vision.
- Lightweight Aerocore In-mold construction
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material
- VaporFit retention system provides back ratchet dial for a simple, precision fit
- 18 vents with AirEvac ventilation technology helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Low-profile X-Static liner is soft, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- Integrated visor
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019