The Speedplay Ultra Light Action Titanium Road Pedal features an advanced hybrid-pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay's popular X and Zero road pedals. A mere 164 grams per pair with a titanium spindle, Speedplay Ultra Light Action Titanium Road Pedals blend the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System, together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System. Named "Ultra Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Ultra Light Action Titanium Road Pedal provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever offered in a clipless pedal.
- A dual-sided pedal allows instant "no-looking-down" entry. No flipping needed to engage.
- Self-locating cleat guides the entry motion and eliminates fumbling to find the pedal.
- True-locking engagement mechanism provides security and prevents inadvertent release.
- 15 degrees of non-centering free-float reduces stress on the knees.
- Large, stable cleat platform for optimal power transmission and all-day comfort.
- Thin pedal body provides the lowest stack height and best cornering clearance available.
- Simple cleat mounting and adjustment makes set-up easy.
- Precision cartridge and needle bearings for reduced friction and longer life.
- Built-in grease-port for fast and easy bearing maintenance.
- Choice of five great pedal color choices: Black, Sky Blue, Pink, and Red
- Speedplay Titanium Pedals not recommended for use by persons weighing over 185 lbs
- *Important Note: The light entry/release and decreased angle of exit make these pedals great for beginner clipless users and recreational riders--these pedals are not intended for competitive use
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2016