SRAM Red plus WiFLi results in a win-win situation for those looking for a professional level component group that provides gearing low enough to scale any climb imaginable. The heart of the WiFLi (Wider-Faster-Lighter) concept is the SRAM Red Medium Cage 10-speed rear derailleur, featuring an extended cage and a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32T cassette. Pair that with a compact crankset and you've got a wider range of gears than a triple, faster shifting on a 2x10 drivetrain, and a significant weight savings over a triple as well. All of this is replete with the smooth, quiet, precise and efficient shifts you expect from SRAM Red.
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- Medium cage design allows for 32T large cog for the widest gear range available
- Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide lower pulley, ceramic bearings
- Redesigned chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018