Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
SRAM's power meter cranks continue to be reliable, accurate and easy to use. The Dzero series offers more data transfer and frame fit compatibility.
- Power meters returned to QBP will result in a 10 to 20% restock fee, depending on the condition of the power meter and its packaging
- Measures power for both legs with +/_ 1.5% accuracy
- Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data
- Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP
- Uses a CR2032 battery that can be replaced without tools
- Swap chainrings without needing to recalibrate
- Includes BB386 hardware kit
|Crank Intended Use||Road|
|Number of Chainrings||No Rings Included|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018