Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Quarq’s next generation in power meters, DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- The Quarq DZero power meter platform features a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App,
- Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ lets you choose how to capture the data.
- ANT+ continues to be used in most cycling computers, and BLE works with most smartphones
- BLE does not need a dongle or USB stick. Qalvin BLE needs no additional hardware.
- 10K temperature compensation, easy-to-replace batteries, OmniCal, AxCad, an IPX7 waterproof rating and 2-year-warranty.
- Exogram carbon crank arms with a hidden bolt spider
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- The DZero Power Meter Spider pairs with Quarq Prime.
- Existing owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin BLE app.
Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 BCD
Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
Bottom Bracket: GXP
Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
Weight: 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018