Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks. The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility.
- Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug ’14)
- Power meters returned to QBP will result in a 10 to 20% restock fee, depending on the condition of the power meter and its packaging
- Measures power for both legs with +/_ 1.5% accuracy
- Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data
- Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP
- Uses a CR2032 battery that can be replaced without tools
- Swap chainrings without needing to recalibrate
- Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018