Stan's Arch MK3 Tubeless 26" Wheels.
- An all around All-Mountain wheel that inspires confidence
- Arch MK3 400g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheel compatible with HG 8-11sp for Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain compatible cassettes
- **Rear 12x142mm TA to 10x135mm QR conversion kit included
- Additional front and rear axle conversion kits sold separately
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.25"-2.5"
Wheel: Rear (HG 8-11sp)
Rim: Arch MK3 disc clincher
Hub: Neo IS disc
Axle/spacing (mm): 12x142 TA**
Weight (set): 1630g