Stan's Arch MK3 Tubeless 27.5" Wheels.
- An all around All-Mountain wheelset that inspires confidence
- Arch MK3 425g disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheels available in HG 8-11sp for Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain compatible cassettes or XD for SRAM XD driver compatible cassettes
- *Front 15x100mm TA to 9x100mm QR conversion kit included
- **Rear 12x142mm TA to 10x135mm QR conversion kit included
- Additional front and rear axle conversion kits sold separately
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.25"-2.5"
|Front Rear:||rear (HG 8-11sp)|
|Rim:||Arch MK3 disc clincher|
|Hub:||Neo IS disc|
|Axle Spacing Mm:||12x142 TA**|